Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm baaaaaack....mostly LOL

Well, I am mostly back up and running, I still have several things I need to update and download from the net...but I am back. Minus most of my files and some of my contacts, but I am back LOL. Talk about an adventure in gremlin land. Now, maybe, I can get back to writing...hopefully. My brother and his family are coming up tonight and going home monday, or is it tuesday? If I heard correctly, we are going to have a full house. Let's see...if I heard right, it will be Brad, Marline, Tyler, Bryant (their adopted brother...read roommate LOL), her mom and dad and two sisters. I think I will run away for the weekend ;-) naaaw. I like seeing them. don't get anything done, but I like seeing them. LOL. Things are going haywire in my extended family. I can't go into details, but my dad is so stressed that he is having a lot of chest pain. I am really worried about him.

Ok, so, Mu Mysteries...I am way behind on it, and the computer issues have compounded that. I will not give any estimated time on when chapter two will be posted, It might be that I will go ahead and get several chapters written, and post chapter's two and three at the same time. This was not my plan at all. but, sometimes unexpected things happen.

For now, I need to go work on updating and downloading and whatnot...also bills (ewww) and hopefully at least some writing tonight. So I will end this now. we will see what happens.

Search This Blog