Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 days late, 2 dollars short

ok, so, the quote should be “a day late, a dollar short” but I am two days late on reporting this, so, I am taking literary license here.

So what am I two days late on? I hope you are not going where I think your mind is going because 1) no way in hell. and 2) it is impossible in more than one way. LOL.

No, what I am late on is reporting here that I have updated my website.

I mentioned it on the website itself, and I mentioned it on Facebook. But did I mention it here? ummm. Nope.

Shame on me. Of course, On the first, I had a lot going on…and yesterday I was extremely tired.

I couldn’t figure out why I was so tired last night (I was in bed by 6:30), but when I woke this morning, I woke with a fever and a humongous sore throat. That explained that!

So, here is what I updated on the website:

I put a new sample chapter up for my upcoming book that is being released in July, Into the Forest, you can get to it HERE.

I also finally put the Ancient Greek Time Line up for you. It is what I am using for my Hubris series. Especially the first book, The Prank. It is under the “Free Stuff” link on my website. ;)

So, now you know the updates…a little late, but now you know them. LOL.

Search This Blog