Monday, July 13, 2009

cleaning and more cleaning

So, We had company (The maximum that were here at one point was 10 people, not counting me, dad or mom. It was all my middle brothers family) from Friday night until Tuesday morning of last week, and Tuesday morning we had to go to Salt Lake. then, waking up Wednesday morning, I had the bug to clean. Now bear in mind, I was not feeling good from going to Salt Lake. So Here I am sick, and I get the bug to clean...and not just clean, but deep clean. I tore throughout the house and cleaned everything. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each day, I cleaned to the point that I could barely walk and could not stand upright. Saturday morning my older brother and family arrived. They left Sunday evening. But on Saturday, my two nieces helped me clean. Then...After having the house scrubbed and vacuumed, my dad bathed two of our dogs, and shaved one. So, now we have hair trailing throughout the house big time again and I have to rescrub some of our surfaces. today though...I am dead. I can barely function. And I have several bug bites on top of it...keep in mind that I am allergic to mosquito bites...so the bites are super itchy and huge...though, not as big as they normally get. It is not uncommon for bug bites to get as big as, or even bigger, than silver dollar coins. I suspect I have a couple of bites in my hair as well, as my head is super itchy as well. As for writing? hmmmm...not so much. My brain is running at full force, as in the thoughts are roiling and rampaging through...a lot of the thoughts are not pretty at all. Remember my last blog when I said there was a lot going on, stuff I cannot talk about? Well, still going on and will be for some time to come, add it to everything else, and my thoughts are not pretty at all...part of which contributed to the cleaning. between the bug bites, the cleaning and not having gotten over the trip to Salt Lake, and my asthma has been horrible, got a lovely migraine...well...I am hoping that I will be able to be in a place to do some writing later today, or tomorrow...Usually with my writing, I absolutely cannot write out of sequence, or the story gets too jumbled for me to keep track of. but, if the migraine subsides a little, I might break my own rule and use the ugly thoughts for some of the not-too-pretty scenes in some of my stories...of course, I do not know if I will be able to use it for Mu, but I can definitely use it for The Prank. like I said, just need to have this migraine subside a little. I can feel the pressure in my head, both from the migraine, and also from the wanting to write...so...fingers crossed for in a little bit. I love my brothers dearly, but I really, really, really hope neither of them come up this coming weekend...we need a break.

Search This Blog