Monday, August 24, 2009

What did all of the cleaning get me?

Did the cleaning get me a clean house?

No.

Did the cleaning get me to relax?

No.

Did the cleaning let me write?

No.

Did the cleaning keep me busy?

Yes.

Did the cleaning make me ill?

that is a HELL yes.

All that the cleaning succeeded in doing was flaring up my diabetes to the point that it was a close call yesterday. I almost had to go to the hospital with my diabetes.

not to mention…I have very little writing to show for it. here it is the 24th of August, there are seven more days to the month…and while I almost have the next chapter of Mu Mysteries finished…that is it. that is the sum total of my work.

that is not satisfactory. sigh

I go to my new diabetes doctor tomorrow. I don’t know yet if he is going to be just an emergency doctor yet, or if he is going to replace my doctor in Salt Lake so I don’t have to drive all the way out there…which puts me down pretty much in bed for a couple days afterward when I go see her…

But, I am going to see if I can snatch a couple days here or there to write, especially to finish the chapter to upload it. But also so I can get some other writing done. I really want to write. **I am mentally throwing a temper tantrum on the floor like a 2 year old ;)**

Search This Blog