Thursday, August 13, 2009

Words That Annoy Me…

…will return next week.

I have been so busy this past week helping to get grandma settled in and helping to get her house cleaned out and our house cleaned that I have barely had any time, not to mention throwing my back out and going to the doctor today…LOL I didn’t even remember that we had a doctor appointment until mom reminded me day before yesterday, and even then I forgot until yesterday evening when I remembered that everyone had to bathe for today LOL. So, the doctor did what I was half expecting him to do…he set me up with a colonoscopy and an endoscopy at the same time. Mom has to have an endoscopy as well, so we set it all up for the same day. Mine is to see what my gastroparesis and ulcerative colitis is doing and to see why I am choking when I eat. so not fun. It is really not fun trying to get the colitis and the gastroparesis to play nice together. when I am hungry the colitis makes it so I can’t eat. when I can’t eat, my colitis is being nice…it is a no-win situation. you would think with how little I am able to eat any more, that I would weigh a lot less than I do. that in of itself makes me angry LOL. Oh well. Now, I get to go make a phone call to the insurance company because they are not playing nice with medicare about one of my other doctors. grrrrr… sigh…

Search This Blog