Monday, August 17, 2009

Not a word written for weeks…

…unless you count a couple of pages of a short story…but I really don’t count that. Hell, I haven’t really even been able to get in here to blog.

I have many reason’s that I haven’t written. all of them equate to not being able to get to the computer to actually write. I have a few minutes here  or there to pop on Facebook, but not long enough to actually write. For me, to be able to write and actually get in the grove for it to be good writing and not just passable, or *gasp* bad writing, I have to be able to actually sit, not be disturb and be able to sink into it.

But when house cleaning, cooking, taking my turn to sit with grandma, running to doctors, taking care of business, and pain…I have not been able to get the time to actually sit and zone like I need to for writing.

And that is a bad thing. A very bad thing.

I need to take a day, pre-arrange it with the family so that I can take the whole day and do nothing but write…including keeping mother out of the office LOL.

One nice thing…we have a lovely new printer that prints a lot faster than my old one…and the ink is a lot cheaper, and prints a lot more per cartridge. LOL.

For now…I will continue to see where I can try to work in some words here or there. or a blog here or there…

Search This Blog