Thursday, August 6, 2009

You know it is bad when…

…Your cat learns how to turn on your alarm and/or your radio!

My cat has figured out how to do such things…it doesn’t help that my iHome alarm clock has buttons to push instead of slide. But you have to push certain buttons to get things to work, and he has figured that out.

But, not only has he figured out how to turn them on, he has figured out how to turn the radio up. In order to turn it up, you have to turn a dial that is flush with the case. So he has figured out how to do that. It wouldn’t be so bad, but he turns it so it is blasting, and of course, because it is right next to my head….you get the picture LOL.

I was having a pretty interesting dream when I was woke this morning.

I had won some sort of contest, and the prize for this contest was to spend a week with Chuck Norris and he would teach you how to survive by your senses. I spent the whole week blindfolded, learning how to fight and live without sight. There was another person there who won the same prize, and we were having a competition to see who could do the best. And no, I wasn’t winning every challenge LOL.

I was woke just as I was having to do the challenge of feeding certain animals without falling into a rattle snake pit, or a scorpion pit. The longer you took, the more unstable the path you had to take. Also, you couldn’t show any sign of fear, no extra sweat, no fast heartbeat…nothing, otherwise a large cat from Asia would attack you.

I didn’t get to do the challenge, because that was when I was woke by mom. I wonder how I would have done…. LOL

Search This Blog