Sunday, August 2, 2009

short story

I woke early this morning, with a story idea running rancid in my mind. I don’t know if it will be a short story, or what, but it is turning out to be interesting. A little different from what I usually do. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. I was planning on taking today off from writing. I have several things I need to do today outside of the office, but my mind has different ideas. So, I am up early. I have already put in just over an hours worth of work. It is time to go grab some breakfast, and then see if I can do a little more writing before I start the other things that need to be done today. I must say, I am having fun writing this piece though. I hope it turns into something that I can do something with, instead of just sitting. ;-) We will see. LOL. We will see.

Search This Blog