Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mu Mysteries delay

So, as much as I hate to say this, unless today goes a little better, or the next few days go a little better, Mu Mysteries is going to have a delay in its posting. I haven’t quite finished the next chapter.

I hate this. this month started out so promising with writing and just quickly went downhill. I knew it would time-wise, but health-wise…well, that had looked so promising too, but…I guess I got too excited.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to do some writing today, but even that is not looking too good. again, it started looking positive early this morning, but everything started going downhill after I ate.

We will see though. I will take it a bit at a time.

Yesterday and the day before were really bad. The day before I had a really bad panic and asthma attack. I ended up on oxygen for several hours. yesterday, my blood pressure was sky high…150+ / 90+ with a pulse of 80+ all day and I was on oxygen in the evening again. I need to take it again today, I want to try to do a little bit of walking on the TreadClimber if I can, but it all depends on the blood pressure and blood sugars. I am hoping that if I can walk, maybe everything else might align properly.

Again, we will see.

If I can walk, it will be the first of being able to use the new machine. I keep looking at it longingly LOL.

The past 2 weeks we have been gone almost every day, and the next week it will be the same. It has been quite some time since we have been on the go this much. I believe it has been years since it has been this bad. It is not helping the health. No wonder the doctor does not want me doing any traveling. even these short trips are killing me grrr.

Ok, gotta go do a few things and then see if I can walk then try to get some writing done….

 

 

**disclaimer: writer I am, writer I will always be. But spelling I never claimed to own. There will always be spelling errors, even with the aid of spell checkers. Unless I employ 20 proof-readers, and if I do that, you will never get to see these blogs…so, guess you will have to put up with the spelling errors….or do what I do. Blame it on the Typo-Fae and say the spelling errors occurred en-route ;-)**

Search This Blog