Sunday, November 8, 2009

busy busy

so, I have been super busy lately with writing, have I not?

on top of the other character blogs, I added a blog for Rita from Into the Forest and Underhill it is www.ritahut.blogspot.com

I have been keeping a bit quiet this past weekend as my brother and his family were up and also, my tummy issues have been flared up. those are going to be addressed at the doctor on Thursday…nothing unusual for me though. it was nice to see my brother and family. It was very nice torturing my nieces.

yes, I said torturing. for instance, my youngest niece (11), jokingly asked me, “where’d you find me?” (she should know better than to ask me a question like that. So, I responded “I found you in the dumpster.” Her jaw dropped open and she gasped. I said “Do you want to know how I found you in the dumpster?” She got a suspicious look on her face and asked “How?” (another thing she should know by now…don’t encourage me further.) I said “The stench!” she started to hit me and I, of course, had to repeat it to her sister and then her mother…who both cracked up laughing. It was priceless.

Never, never encourage me unless you want to pay the price. it is not often I am not able to come up with snappy comments, and it is even less often I am not willing to make them. I am not saying I am always *good* at the snappy comments. sometime is know I am going to be making a bonehead mistake when I say it, before it is out of my mouth, but it comes out anyway. LOL.

but, anyway, I got sidetracked. My nieces always do that to me. It is just too much fun torturing them.

In the next couple of days, I will be updating my website with the blog links and a few other things. My oldest niece found some places in Mu Mysteries where words or sentences had been eaten…so I will be making a few adjustments and re-uploading it…again. That’s what I get for using a new program and not going back and verifying. that was my mistake, but I got in a hurry. I will also be updating Facebook with some information.

I have a few other things I need to do…like get started on the promotion and marketing plan for Into the Forest and also work on getting some reviews for Judgment at Witches Court and also Into the Forest. It is still several months till the release of Forest, but it is getting close enough that it is getting crunch time for this type of thing…and I promised myself, I would do better on being proactive toward it than I was with Judgment.

So, busy busy busy LOL.

Tonight. rest. rest. rest. see if I can get my tummy to cooperate. doubt it will. don’t know what the doc will be able to do. but…who knows.

Tomorrow, I start being even more busy.

Search This Blog