Monday, June 15, 2009

dentist

I am up waaay too early LOL. My original dentist appointment was until 12:30, but when they called, they offered me an earlier appointment…now for me, afternoon appointments are just fine, but for dad, who is my driver…nope. he has way too much to do and an afternoon appointment will throw his schedule off…so, up early am I. We have to leave in under an hour, and I still have to do a few things to get ready…most importantly, gathering up the paperwork and just flat out, waking up LOL. I am so hoping he does what I want without too much fuss. I know he is going to lecture me about my teeth, so we will see what happens. What makes me sad about my teeth, is up until a few years ago, I had the best teeth in my immediate family…not the greatest, but out of the 5 of us, I had the best. But, then my teeth started to break and crack for unknown reasons and my teeth have deteriorated at a steady to rapid pace since then. **sigh** now they are constantly breaking, cracking and just overall turning bad, regardless what I do. So, this is the reason that I am pushing for dentures. I cannot take the pain of my mouth anymore, I know it is a big contributor of my migraines, and is one of the (many) reasons that my diabetes just plain ol’ sucks. I have my grandmothers teeth…hers started doing this exact same thing. so, if everything works out the way it should be, I will be a 32 year old that already has had a hysterectomy despite not having any children, and will have dentures. Fun eh? ok, I better go finish getting ready. Wish me luck

Search This Blog