Saturday, June 20, 2009

long day

No birthday party. Well wishers, of course, but no party…no cake, just me and parents…and phone calls. If I can’t have no birthday’s, than this is the closest to ignoring my birthday as I can get. No, it is not because of my age…32 is not old…not in comparison to my soul LOL. But…birthday’s just have never meant much to me. Oh, I love talking to people…birthdays bring people out that you have not talked to in a while…I just don’t care for birthdays much.

I was asleep. Actually fell asleep at about 6 PM. didn’t mean to, just happened. Been a long day. I helped dad move my old desk into the almost finished office. This desk and computer are going to be my moms when I can get my new computer and my grandpa’s desk set up for me. (I really didn’t want a new computer, but my dad’s computer died on him, and so we ordered a new computer for him…but the computer that was going to be my mom’s (my old one) decided it doesn’t want to work very well itself…I decided to give mom this computer and get me a new one.

But after I got this computer set up in the office, I went into my room and rearranged my bedroom. It is strange to not have the glaring lights or the fan running in my room, not to mention having my bed in a new place…when my cat decided he wanted to roam between the foot of the bed and snuggling up with me, then back to the foot, etc., it woke me up sufficiently that my eyes won’t stay close.

After I got my bedroom finished, my dad and I went over to grandma’s and retrieved grandpa’s desk that he gave me before he died.

So I had a very physical day. my body is letting me know that LOL.

Then, of course, I had a prologue for The Prank hit me and now my brain won’t let me even think about resting until I get it written down.

So, good birthday. physical day. but good day.

Search This Blog