Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ch. 2 of Mu Mysteries is…

…uploaded. I also fixed the prologue and Ch. 1. I have no clue how I missed the spelling and grammatical errors. I must have been in such a rush, or a daze, when I originally finished them and uploaded them. I also fixed some information errors in it. So, while not perfectly perfect, it is a lot better.

You can read them here: http://enchantmentofthemind.com/Mu.htm

I have been spending the last 3 days trying to get Adobe Reader to install on my computer. It absolutely refused to. So, today, I ended up getting a different kind of PDF viewer that was also free. Foxit Reader. A lot like Adobe, but takes up less resources and loads a lot faster. Also use a program called PDF ReDirect to create my PDF files. I like it a lot better than Adobe….resource hog that it is.

Anyway, going to go do a few things on Facebook and go take care of my kids on Neopets…forgot about them, they are probably starving LOL…and then…we will see. I am probably going to take the rest of the day off.

Search This Blog