Monday, October 19, 2009

Ch. 3? – Mu Mysteries

So, ok. this is how much of an idiot I am (and I mean it in the nicest of terms, really I do) **eye roll**

I knew I had to finish Ch. 3. I was not finished with it. or I thought I wasn’t. But, I guess at some point I had said I was and uploaded it? huh? ok. what was I thinking?

ok. strange. Anyway. I finished it. I got it uploaded. I got the prologue, ch. 1 and ch. 2 re-edited and re-uploaded.

I am working on ch. 4 now. I am also working on The Prank, of course. I don’t know what I was thinking. I really don’t. Maybe I didn’t even change that much of Ch. 3. At this point, I really don’t even know. My mind has confumbled on me. what I thought I did, and what I did do have all jumbled together. So, if there wasn’t much change, I am sorry. if there was, then yay! LOL

I don’t know if I will have Ch. 4 done in time for the scheduled upload of the 1st, but I am shooting for it. we will see. If not, we will see how close to the actual date I can get LOL.

For now, well, enjoy what there is ROFL. ;)

Search This Blog