Saturday, October 24, 2009

sleepless night=writing and cleaning=not happy body

had a night where my mind said that sleep was not an option. it was not on hyper drive. it was not thinking bad thoughts. there was nothing bad going on. it just was not sleepy, and neither was the body,

so the mind said “Hey body! Since you’re up, and I’m up…let’s say, you and I go into the office and actually get some work done.”

The body says *groan* “you want me to what and what time of night??? fine! but you owe me!”

so the mind wrestles the body into submission (not that it was hard since the body was actually fighting to stay in bed, it was a token fight, you understand, and I was in the office at 12:30 writing and editing.

So, I posted on twitter that I almost had ch. 5 finished and was getting ready to work on ch. 6…my bad. it was actually ch. 4 and ch. 5. I was never good at keeping stupid chapters straight ROFL.

I was hoping to get some work done in The Prank, but it hasn’t worked out yet today, but there is still plenty of day left…is it still only 2??? sheesh. the day seems to last forever when you have been up all night. I was also hoping to do some work on Into the Forest’s sequel Underhill…but…well, yeah.

But, now, because I also did some cleaning today…my body is seriously miffed. no. miffed is too mild. it is flat out pissed off.

So, we will see. LOL. we will see. I am hoping after I get a little bit of a break I will be raring to go again. **wiggles eyebrows**

Search This Blog