Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Children! Especially precocious ones!

So, I sat down and had a little talk with Allorana about my plans with Mu Mysteries and this is what we came up with. She is a child. and yes, she is more advanced than the typical child, especially during that age, and she will know more, she needs to be a child. and I am going to let her have some fun, but she needs trust me to know that I know what to do. Of course, she is not happy, cause I have some plans for her that she is going to have to do some more suffering, and she does not like that. what child would like to hear she is going to have to suffer? But, I did promise her, that if things works out right, the rewards will be worth it, and I will let her have her way once in a while. Besides, she can’t be on stage all the time, I do have to work with her mom just as much. It is not just her story. Yes, you can imagine the pout I got for that as well. LOL. Children. Especially too-intelligent children. No wonder I am making her suffer LOL.

I think I am more sadistic than I realized. I think it is a good thing I will never be a mother. My nieces will testify to that. Especially my oldest niece, I torture her enough as is LOL.

So, I have new tentative plot outline. my plots are very fluid, or rather, I should say my plot outlines are very fluid. I don’t like to pin them down too much, cause then I run into the problem of trying to conform them when they don’t want to conform and then I just have a whole mess on my hand.

But, thanks to a few more tarot reads, I know where I am going and know how I am going to get there. I think. I will know more when I actually sit down and get the writing started. I need to make a phone call, and then dinner, and then I will do a little writing this evening.

I did something last night that I usually don’t do. about 8 last night I came back into the office and worked on tarot readings toward the plot and trying to get Allorana to spill her guts until almost 2 in the morning. it is a very rare occurrence that I do something like that. not just with the plot, or the tarot, but with staying up that late working. I just couldn’t settle down last night until I worked out what Allorana wanted…and I still had a little more to do today.

Now Shashanna…I left her in a state of panic, but I know where she is going. At least, at this point. I may have to pin her down in a a chapter or two, but for now, I know where she is going. She seems, so far, to work with me better. Course, she is not a precocious 7-yr-old LOL. Anyone would be easier than that ROFL.

So, now, on to the phone call, then dinner, then I can work, and who knows, I may actually be able to work on The Prank tonight as well. The creative energy seems to be flowing well today…

 

**disclaimer: writer I am, writer I will always be. But spelling I never claimed to own. There will always be spelling errors, even with the aid of spell checkers. Unless I employ 20 proof-readers, and if I do that, you will never get to see these blogs…so, guess you will have to put up with the spelling errors….or do what I do. Blame it on the Typo-Fae and say the spelling errors occurred en-route ;-)**

Search This Blog