Monday, October 12, 2009

Mu Mysteries update

ok so I am stuck. I have barely had time to work on Mu Mysteries, and the spot where I had to leave off, well…it is not working out so good. I know where I want to go with it, but Allorana is being a little brat. she wants to act older than she is, and she wants to know things she shouldn’t know yet…practical things that she has not been exposed to yet. yes, she knows the impractical, the intangible. she is beyond her years with that. but she is being a little precocious with the tangible. she wants to know what she shouldn’t know, what she has not been told, what she has not been shown, and what she has not been exposed to. I keep trying to slow her down, but she refuses to listen to me. for instance, she wants to already know her relationship with the people of Atlantis, yet she has not been given that information yet. slow down girl. grrr. I am trying. I am. I may have to put her in a time out. LOL. I keep having to remind her she is only seven. but you know how children are. always wanting to know and be older than they are.

So, since I am already this far behind schedule, I will plan on posting this chapter the beginning of November. I was hoping to have it posted by now, but with all of the appointments I have had, and Allorana’s stubbornness, it is proving a little later than I originally planned. I am hoping that once I can get Allorana to behave, I will be able to get a few chapters ahead and stay at least a few chapters ahead…here’s hoping LOL

 

**disclaimer: writer I am, writer I will always be. But spelling I never claimed to own. There will always be spelling errors, even with the aid of spell checkers. Unless I employ 20 proof-readers, and if I do that, you will never get to see these blogs…so, guess you will have to put up with the spelling errors….or do what I do. Blame it on the Typo-Fae and say the spelling errors occurred en-route ;-)**

Search This Blog