Saturday, October 10, 2009

An excerpt

"Will this battle bring him a worthy opponent, one worth keeping alive to fight along-side, or would he be disappointed and have to kill yet another wanna-be soldier-boy who thought to impress the gods with his so-called prowess on the fields, and to use his tales of ‘victory’ to woe the women, little understanding that the only women that would have a soldier of his class would be the whores who walk the streets…”

 

excerpt from The Prank

 

**I already posted this on Facebook, but I love this little excerpt, though unpolished, and wanted to share it. The whole passage that it goes in is really good, but that would be oversharing, but I love how much hubris this one little excerpt shows. it, in a nutshell, shows just why the twins are always getting themselves into trouble….**

 

 

 

**disclaimer: writer I am, writer I will always be. But spelling I never claimed to own. There will always be spelling errors, even with the aid of spell checkers. Unless I employ 20 proof-readers, and if I do that, you will never get to see these blogs…so, guess you will have to put up with the spelling errors….or do what I do. Blame it on the Typo-Fae and say the spelling errors occurred en-route ;-)**

Search This Blog