Sunday, December 13, 2009

My thoughts on 2012

These are my own personal thoughts on 2012, not anyone else's, based on what I have researched and on meditations. And not about the movie LOL. I have not watched the action movie by the same name, though I want to. I love those types of movies.

As we all know, the December 21, 2012--according to the ancient Mayan colander--the world is supposed to end.

Some believe it will be a catastrophic end. Some believe it will be a switch to a new era. Some believe it is nothing be hooey and nothing will happen.

This is what I believe…based on meditations--I do not have any of them written down, and even if I did, they revealed some personal facts and I don’t want that floating around, so I cannot reveal exactly what they said--and my own research and pondering of it.

I believe that we are in for the end of the world--*gasp*…hold your horses. I am not done--I am believe we are in for the end of the world, as we know it. The world will continue, and it may or may not look as it does now. But our thoughts, and feelings, will be different. We will fully enter the "Age of Light."—ah, yes. I can hear the groans now…

I am not saying this is what will happen, just that this is my thoughts and feelings. We will see if the previous and following will be accurate. We will see if I am around to see it come to pass ;)

First, I believe that the Earth is shaking off those that cannot--or will not--see this age come. My proof? Are we not having a record amount of wars, and deaths? Violence and destruction--natural and manmade? Has it not been escalating over the past years, getting worse with each passing year? Have we not seen a record amount of people--not wars, but individual people--going on mass-murderous rampages, taking out not one or two, but 20-30+ people at a time, including themselves? Have we not seen a record amount of storms that are not only wiping out people, but whole cities that we will not, or cannot rebuild? It is going beyond the global warming. It is so beyond that.

Then on the opposite end of the scale, have we not seen a record amount of people finding their faith? Not just "religion." Not just "God." But their faith? Including nature- and goddess-based faiths? There is a vast difference between all of these things. Have we not seen a record number of people seeking answers? Seeking to learn more than what they are taught, or what they can be taught by others? Have we not seen a record amount of people joining organizations of like-minded people? Have we not seen a record number of "miracles”, of sightings of "angels”?

Next, all around the same time of 2012--though I can't remember the exact times--Earth is doing several things…leaving the Age of Pisces and entering the Age of Aquarius, and around the same time-- in the scheme of things--it is leaving what is termed as the "Galactic Night" and entering the "Photon Band”. When that happens, it has been nicknamed the "Age of Light" or the "Golden Age," Sound familiar? (Think back to the Greek God Creation Myths…and it is not only the Greeks that had a “Golden Age” in their creation myths.) The “Galactic Night” is pretty much where we have been "asleep" spiritually, where we have let others lead us, where we have let others make our decisions. The "Age of Light" is a point where we awaken and begin to know, to learn and grow spiritually, to question and stop following. Already we are starting to do that.

This is why I believe that this is what we are heading for.

Do I believe this is where I am going? Yes. Do I believe I will make it there with my health…? Maybe. I am not sure.

I believe that many of us will be going as teachers to help guide the ones that want to go forward to this new world. And no, I am not placing myself as one of those teachers LOL. I am not that conceited.

This is why I am not all that concerned with the "going Green" and the "global warming"…it is important. Especially once we do switch over to the new age. Even if we don't…moderation, balance is the key. However, I fully feel that the Earth is fixing herself and she will right the wrongs done to herself as she has done in the past before we were even a parasite biting her back. Or a twinkle in her eye, depending on which faction you fall into ;) *snicker*

Search This Blog