Friday, December 18, 2009

way behind

being ill sucks…especially when you have things you want to do some fun stuff with my fans in the coming days…but with my health taking a sudden dip, my energy took a downward spiral and it is all I can do to get through the day let alone anything else.

It all came to a head on Sunday, and by Tuesday I was right in bed. it is a sum of all of my health problems, especially my gastro- and coloparesis. surprisingly enough my diabetes is not playing that big of a part in it. It is there and making itself known, but not as bad as it could be.

But, because of it, I have not been able to do much at all…no writing, no blogging, no research, no studying… there have even been times that I haven’t even had the energy to even read. that is unheard of for me. Even when I was sleeping about 18 hours a day, I still managed to read.

I had planned on doing something fun with my fans on the 23rd…I even have everything all gathered up for it…I had planned on doing something similar to that of Halloween…posting on Twitter, and my Facebook fanpage facts and a few other things about Yule, Christmas and Winter and writing a short story on my blog. I may still do the short story, but the rest? I don’t think I will be well enough by then to do it…if I am, it will be too soon, my energy level will not be sufficiently stored up to be able to handle that kind of drain…not if Halloween was anything to go by. I will just have to do something off-season to have fun with…there are lots of things that are topic oriented that I can relate toward my writing that I can do when I am feeling more up to it.

For now…I need to get back in the swing of things while concentrating on getting over this spell. I need to get back on my blogs…but I fear that won’t be more toward Monday….and I need to get back to writing. I need to write. it is beyond wanting…it is needing.

I need to get the next chapter of Mu Mysteries completed so I can have it ready to upload New Years Day, and I left The Prank at a very fun spot…though I need to start some research on Sparta…they decided to go there…gotta love it when my characters take me places where I am not expecting them to go LOL. Same with Underhill…and I want to write the short story for the 23rd….because I want to at least want to do that part.

So much to do but for today…it will still pretty much be a lazy day, though I will see about trying to do some writing here in a little bit… ;)

Search This Blog