Thursday, December 31, 2009

Underhill Playlist

I use a varies playlist for Underhill…some days I go through my entire list of songs as I write…other days I know exactly what I want. There are a lot of days that I use nothing but Celtic music for it. I need to get a more extensive library of Celtic music… especially since I cannot play music from the internet. Some days I play nothing but angry girl music… especially from Kelly Clarkson or Pink or Gwen Stefani. but for the music that speaks specifically to the story itself? these are the songs that I listen to…they are not in any particular order…in fact, they are just in alphabetical order. don’t ask me why I placed them that way… it just happened LOL.

So, here are the songs…

Addicted - Kelly Clarkson
Bad Influence - Pink
Come Sail Away - Styx
Dear Diary - Pink
Feel - Matchbox Twenty
I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meat Loaf
If you're Irish - Irish Rovers
M!ssundaztood - Pink
May It Be - Enya
Orinoco Flow - Enya
Pain - Three Days Grace
Queen of the Night - Kelly Clarkson
Red Red Wine - Bob Marley
Sailing - Christopher Cross
Slaying the Dreamer - Nightwish
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
Sound of Silence - Atrocity
Sweet Misery - Michelle Branch
The Right Kind of Wrong - LeAnn Rimes

Search This Blog