Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I want to take this moment to wish you all a very Happy New Year!

The past year went by quickly. much more quickly than any of us probably planned on, and in a lot of ways it was not a particularly pleasant year, though it did have moments of happiness and joy for all, and I hope it had a lot more moments of happiness and joy personally for each of you.

It saw a lot of our loved ones leave of, both on a personal level and on a public level, but it also had a lot of births join us in this world.

It also had a lot of advancements in technology and medicine. It brought a vast amount of us closer together, people who otherwise would never have been in contact with each other.

on my own personal level I have had a lot of ups and downs with my health, but I am choosing to push forward, even though, at times, I am tired and want to give up. I refuse to do so. So I embrace this new year and say “bring it on!”

I do hope that it brings better things, for myself and for all of you, but even if it doesn’t, I hope that we all can face it together and make it a good year despite what it throws at us.

As a great new sign for the New Year, I have a rainbow out my kitchen window! yes, you read that right. a rainbow. in Utah. out my kitchen window! I am going to take that as a great sign!

Love to all of you!

Search This Blog