Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A very strange start to the new year.

A very strange start to the new year.

Yes a very strange one. I had vowed -- no, not vowed, I had decided that I was not going to make any New Year's resolutions, I don't keep them anyway, but I had decided that I was going to take things more as they come. There are too many things going on in my life that I cannot control for me to stress about the little things. Mainly mine and my family's health. The rainbow I saw on New Year's Day told me I made the right decision, but everything else hasn't been as accommodating. I am writing a little more than I had been -- which in the past few weeks has been pretty much nonexistent -- but the electronics are not cooperating. My CDRW drive won't record and my TreadClimber, as of last night, refuses to turn on... and my monitor gave me a few fits this morning when I cleaned my desk. Yeah, I can safely say it has been a strange start to the new year.

I am behind on Mu Mysteries. I might have it done by this weekend, or the start of next week, but at this rate, I'm not holding my breath. I'm also way behind on The Prank and Underhill, and honestly, as much as I would love to put Mu Mysteries out for you this month, with as slow as I'm writing right now, I would much rather put my efforts into The Prank and Underhill then Mu, wouldn't you? If I have my way, you will have all three -- or rather I'll have a three, you'll have Mu, for now.

In the meantime I'm going to try to have Allorana ( @allorana ) and Shashanna (@prstssshashanna ) more active on their Twitter accounts, not only about posting about their blogs, but about other things as well. I think I'm also going to go ahead and create accounts for Missy, Dominick, and Rita from Into the Forest /Underhill. (I will let you know what their accounts will be when I get them made...)

I was also planning on having the newsletter done by now and having it done twice a year... but I decided I will start as a mean to go on. Since I can't seem to be pinned to a schedule -- or rather my own schedule -- the newsletters will be released when they're released. As close to January and June as I can get them, but... yeah.

Search This Blog