Sunday, May 10, 2009

almost there

you know, there is nothing like typing up 35 pages worth of information about the Greek and Roman gods. I had to type it because it was out of a book, and i wanted it in a specific way. I could have continued to go too and from the book for the information when I needed it, but it was proving too much of a chore to get the book, look up the information and whatnot when I wanted specific information. This way I have it all in one place that I can get to really easy…I need to get online and get some specific information that was not in the book, but that I will be able to copy and paste (hopefully) rather than type it up.

Now that that is finished (or virtually anyway), I can get started on the “family tree” of the Greek pantheon. Why did I want the Roman information if I am just concentrating on the Greek information? Well, the Greek and Roman gods were so close that sometimes they overlap…which I imagine you already knew, but that is not the reason…the reason is, I want to use the Roman names to torment the gods in Hubris…also (on a smaller scale), I want some of the Greek’s to actually want to be from the Roman side as part of the feud.

I need to do some cleaning tomorrow, but then I will get back on Mu and finish chapter one up so I can get started on chapter two for July’s uploading. I think I will do the upload’s in PDF format, and then when the eBook is finished, I will put it together in a PDF file itself so it can be gotten chapter by chapter or by the whole book. I have no clue how many chapters it will be, so it will be as much of a surprise to me as it will be to you.

By the way….to all the mothers out there….HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY ;-)

No comments:

Search This Blog