Tuesday, May 12, 2009

blog then bed

I was going to put in a semi-long blog with chit-chat in it. but not tonight. too tired. I added a short prologue to the chapter one of Mu Mysteries, so when I post it in a little over two weeks, I will have a combined prologue/chapter one…though, thinking about it…it is not exactly an prologue. It is part of the story, in a way, so I think I will call it more of an intro than an actual prologue…at least in the link/file name. so it will be intro/chapter one when you go find it when it is up. In the morning, I will do the editing and small changes that I can guarantee will be needed before making it a PDF…after that, I am not sure if I am going to start Chapter two, or work on Underhill or Prank…we will see what mood I am in when I wake up LOL. I might even work on Grakas…hmmm Grakas sounds good right about now. I have not had a chance to play with my little gnome for a few, so maybe I just might work on him. course, will have to review to see where I left off. working on multiple projects have their drawbacks along with their pros…pro: muse (and me) don’t get bored. con: hard to decide what to work on at a given time. Pro: no crazy nightmares ;-). con: often have to review where I left off…can go on, but am too tired. so, off I go to bed to snuggle with warm furry bodies.

No comments:

Search This Blog