Tuesday, July 21, 2009

5 pages

finished five pages today…some on The Prank and some on Mu…I was going really good when I got disturbed and the concentration and words just shattered. I couldn’t even finish the sentence I was working on because it just all fragmented. been a while since I have been deep into the story that just a single question from someone can shatter the illusion I was building on page, in my mind and in my surroundings. It has been even longer since I was actually able to see what I was writing. I felt really close to breaking that wall that blocked my ability to '’see” the scenes instead of going about it with just my other senses. needless to say, the minute it shattered, I blew up. I was so pissed…beyond what the situation warranted. I need to go apologize to mom for letting loose on her. I literally slammed off my monitor, picked up my phones (will be glad when I don’t have to babysit 2 phones LOL), pushed my chair into my desk and stormed out of the room, literally growling. but, it also showed me that when I get ready to write anything, I need to put a sign on the door and lock myself in…or rather, lock others out. Gawds, but I have a headache now from the abrupt change from creativity to reality. usually doesn’t happen this bad, course, I didn’t sleep until 6 this morning and was back up at 10:30…way too little sleep LOL. maybe I can sneak back in later and work some more. my fingers are crossed ;-)

Search This Blog