Monday, July 20, 2009

what to do next…

things are so exciting here **note the sarcasm** LOL. I have so many projects going that I don’t think I am making any real progress on any of them. I read one of my horoscopes yesterday that described it perfectly. Now, keep in mind that this is a sarcastic horoscope, and not a regular one…" “ready, set, go, go go! It’s not often you have days when you actually accomplish something.” Now if that doesn’t say it all. hehe. I am loving the sarcastic horoscopes. The day before yesterday was “You know deep down that nothing about your life will ever be as good as everyone else’s.” slam! LOL.

So, what have I “accomplished” today? hmm I did get a little bit of writing done…course, that was more during the middle of the night than it was during the day…I have been going through my computer and getting rid of the duplicate songs, making sure the names are correct, fixing the genres. I went over to the “guest house” with mom and we cleaned…cleaned big time. Grandma is moving in there tomorrow and so we have to get it so she can live in it…it was more of a flop house than a guest house for my brothers and sisters-in-law, so it was not too clean…from me moving out of it to go to Washington, then moving back into it, then moving back out of it to move back into the main house, then everybody using it as guest house…things were pretty chaotic.

Which brings us to tomorrow…more cleaning over there, moving grandma in, cleaning my bedroom from all of the stuff I brought over from the guest house…and working on my music more. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to start getting in there to start adjusting the music so that the songs don’t have such a range of ultra quiet to medium to VERY LOUD. I get tired of manually adjusting the volume LOL. then of course, I will work on writing. Might have to get up a little early to do it…naw. I will just do what I do now and do everything else in between the writing LOL.

For tonight…unless Galock starts bugging me with a specific scene to write (bossy muse at times, but love him), I am going to go try to get some of these muscles to stop spasming LOL.

good night all! (yes, I know that it is only 5 PM Mountain…but, my body says otherwise LOL)

Search This Blog