Tuesday, August 18, 2009

to-do list

I mentioned in my blog about not a thing written for weeks that I have been working my tail off. Well, here is a list of what I still have to do…and of course, I have help on some of this…

Computer/Office:

  • finish fixing music genre’s for iPod
  • fix music volume’s on individual song’s (so there is no super low sounds and no but-the-ear drum songs
  • find picture of specific cat; fix picture sizes of 4 cat pictures; email them to woman who is including them in her book about cats.
  • fix picture size of baby goat and email it to aunt; help her name goat
  • put system mechanic pro on all 3 computers
  • put adaware on mom and dad’s computers
  • do computer maintenance on all three computers
  • work on book library; add books that were missed or new to the library
  • Organize my section of the office

Pantry (this is a seriously large pantry…walk-in.):

  • go through pantry; reorganize and get rid of things no-longer good

Mudroom:

     Medicine cupboards:

  • go through medicines; get rid of what is no longer good; organize; put diabetic stuff in my bedroom; put dog stuff on back porch

   Cleaning cupboards:

  • go through cleaning supplies; see what is good, what is no good, what is not effective, what we won’t use, etc.; reorganize
  • Go through various container’s from gma’s and see what is good/not-good

Misc:

  • Gather things up to go to Bryan-Jaime/Brad-Marline
  • vacuum (never-ending LOL)
  • Dust (again never ending *sigh*)
  • scrub 2 walls in my bedroom…something got spilled on them…*scratches head*
  • Clean spots on carpet throughout house (Green Machine to the rescue!)
  • Work on next month’s budget
  • Shop for waterproof bedding for gma
  • Take full day-seclude self-WRITE!

 

And there you have it…of course things will be added as I go along and find things that need to be done, or help dad around the place. but this is my definite list of what needs to be done…right away. *sigh* LOL Now, to go chip away at some of it.

The nice thing is, I don’t have to worry about dinner tonight…did a big batch of beef stew yesterday to make pot pie and I had left-over’s so tonight we are having stew…a few minutes before dinner, I will pop in a batch of bisquick biscuit’s and that will be dinner.

now on to the work…

Search This Blog