Monday, November 30, 2009

going to be absent…

…one more day.

my eyes are still messed up. but not nearly what they were days ago. One thing I did do that seems to help is when I got on here to type this up and check emails this morning is I turned down the brightness on my monitor…way down. and that seems to help. But I can tell my eyes are still going to protest if I stay on here too long. So, a quick sendoff on this, but I will be back tomorrow. hopefully that will have put me away long enough that my eyes will have had a long enough time to have gotten over their temper tantrum. I am debating on on if I should go back to the eye doctor and talk to him about this…again. the problem with that is, where I had just seen him last month, my insurance company won’t pay for the visit and it will have to come out of my pocket…not cheap. But it might be something I may have to do…if I can get him to believe me. he is a great doctor…except for this one little problem of believing me of the reaction of my eyes LOL. even I admit these are some odd quirks. we will see…we will see…but, I will be back tomorrow. I wrote last night…but not in the traditional sense. I spoke into a tape recorder for the first time ever. Oh I have used it to take notes before, but never for the actual story. When I sit down to transcribe it, we will see if it was a practical means or not. but I worked in all three of the stories, and if I hadn’t of gotten tired, I would have actually of “written” in Grakas for the first time in months and months. I did re-read what I had done, and now the bug to work in it is on me again. so evidently I will be back to working on 4 stories again LOL. I love writing. But for today, it is resting my eyes some more, and going to the foot doctor. tomorrow…it is catching up with my friends and fans and writing! so…see you tomorrow!

Search This Blog