Thursday, May 7, 2009

doctor tomorrow

the rounds of doctors are starting again now that things are calmed down from grandpa’s illness and subsequent death. We have to leave the house at quarter to six in the morning, to get there in time for our 8 am appointment. oh boy. I am excited **pull a face when you read that, I did). Hopefully we will be able to figure out a couple of things that are going on. this is the first of many appointments that I have been postponing.

Antiphone is doing much better. she is still having a problem walking on her one leg. She is back completely to her loving self…well, loving to me anyway. LOL. That is one thing about Russian Blues…they are completely loyal to select people, and the rest can go jump off a roller coaster for all she cares. Just like Orion, she rarely leaves my bedroom, preferring it where it is calmer and little traffic. She is not pure Russian Blue, but the differences are very slight. (Yes, I know there are several “blue” cats that are similar to Russian’s…but I have done my research, and except for her having yellow eyes instead of green and her fur being a little longer and not quite as dense, she has the look of the Russian Blue and not the other blues.

I got a little work done on writing. Except for adding a few details and some research for crucial information, I have chapter one of Mu ready to upload come the beginning of June. I also got a little bit of work done on The Prank. I decided to make the family a little easier to know who is related to who and how with the Greek god pantheon, I am going to make my own diagram of relationships…course I will probably be the only one to understand it, but as long as it serves its purpose LOL. I got a pretty good start on that. First I am putting all of the Greek gods all in 0ne place. Also the Roman…but that is for tormenting the gods, not for actually using their gods. LOL. I have a little more work to do on it, need to finish getting the information in one place, and then I can do the diagram. that part itself, once I have all the gods where they need to be, will be fairly quick. hopefully after getting home from Salt Lake tomorrow, I will feel up to working on the list. I know I won’t feel up to actual writing, but doing research is a different level than the writing. So, we will see.

For tonight, I am out of here ;-) See ya!

No comments:

Search This Blog