Monday, May 4, 2009

New blog site…time to get used to it

Well, here we are. a new blog host for my blogs. I decided to go with an external one, partly because I just could not get the internal blog to work on my site,…I am just not website set-up savvy enough to do it, and the other thing, I am tired of having to maintain the upkeep of the behind the scenes stuff myself. So, les fuss, maybe better blogs. notice the maybe LOL.

the new address for the blog is www.cherrydumas.blogspot.com.

I also bought a new domain, though you won’t notice a difference on the address of my website. I am keeping it www.enchantmentofthemind.com, but I just bought www.cherrydumas.com and am having it forwarded to www.enchantmentofthemind.com. this way, I am found either way, outside of the search engines that is.

I am just in a revamping mood, can you tell? Of course, all of my other blogs are gone, but not for good…well, I don’t know if there will ever be a way to get them onto this specific blog, but if you log into my yahoo group www.groups.yahoo.com/group/cherrydumas you will be able to read the back log of blogs there.

As for the update on my health…well, things are still hectic there, I am still trying to get the new insulin pump. by the time I am through jumping through hoops for this thing, I think I am going to need to sit down and have a good cry. my gawd, this is just…horrible. I have never had such a hard time getting a replacement pump, either through the same company, or through a new company, before. Medicare has tightened things so bad that it is like pulling teeth.

for now, I am going to go finish up the technical details of all of these changes. I am craving writing so bad, from all of the upheaval, I am going to have to find time to write. I am going to try tonight at least. **fingers crossed**

No comments:

Search This Blog