Monday, June 8, 2009

missing a week

ok. now this is embarrassing. not really, but kinda-sorta. if you get my drift. Got up early this morning to get ready to go to the dentist. Look at my clock and it said June 8th. ok, that’s fine. Yesterday mom was complaining that the milk was going to expire today, and her, dad and I got into a debate where dad and I said milk is good for a week after the date. Even the Early Show said it. Mom disagrees and wants to throw the milk away. Nope. That is 2 gallons of milk. So I get the milk out to have our breakfast and it says the 13th on it. So I told mom that it was not up yet. and she goes, then why are you going to the dentist today? I said it is the 8th. she says, no the appointment is on the 15th. ummm…where did that week go? I swear today was supposed to be the dentist…even dad thought so. but we checked different clocks/calendar’s and sure enough…today is the 8th, not the 15th, and I don’t go to the dentist for another week. That would have pissed dad and I off if we had driven an hour to go to the dentist to find out I was a week early LOL. So dad can concentrate on his projects…and I get to go at least another week with my mouth suffering. but at least we didn’t go today LOL. Now the question is, what to do today. My uncle and aunt (my dad’s sister) is up and my uncle will be using dad’s computer for like 4 hours today, so I know I won’t get any work on writing or writing-related stuff…so, what to do…what to do.

No comments:

Search This Blog