Tuesday, June 9, 2009

who wants to develop a new computer gadget?

What I need is a gadget that will plug my brain right into the computer, especially Microsoft Word, so that it types directly from my thoughts and I don’t have to struggle to remember what I wanted to say. What? I’m sure someone out there can do it! LOL. I hate it. I will have these wonderful thoughts during the middle of the night, especially in dreams, but either I can’t wake myself up, or I can’t convince myself to get up long enough to write the thoughts down. I would love to have some of my dreams directly translated into words instead of the piece here or the piece there that I can remember. So, it would be wonderful if the computer could receive the signal to write down these dreams and thoughts as I have them. LOL.

I had the coolest dream yesterday early morning. my adelfi and I were fighting every kind of monster imaginable…from dinosaurs to dragons, from wizards to Hydra’s, from criminals to harpies and medusa’s. from insect people. rabid dogs. everything that can be fought, we fought. And we had the most awesome weapons. It was such a cool dreams. I loved it. But, to try to write the exact details…nope. I remember small segments or the idea of what happened, but I don’t have the exact details. Some dreams I remember so detailed…but not that many.

So, see? I need to have a brain-computer hookup LOL. Especially to detail things like the moves adelfi and I were using to fight these creatures.

*sigh*

guess nobody is going to take me up on this. *pout* I thought ya’ll loved me! ;-)

my brain is so sluggish this morning. I am in my sleep mode of needing around 12 hours of sleep or more. I hate these periods.

What happens is I will be sleeping my usual 8-10 hours of sleep, then the hours decrease until I spend a couple of nights awake. then I will go toward sleeping more and more until I sleep 12+ hours, for a couple of weeks then I will go back to my normal sleep habit for a few months and it starts all over again. Even with meds to help regulate my sleep, my body still does this. I hate it. When I don’t sleep at all, my body feels so odd, like it is just buzzing with electricity (more so than normal) and my already low core body temperature drops even more. Normally it is about 75, but when I go into my sleepless pattern, it lowers to about 69. Try convincing doctors that when I have a normal temperature of 98.6, I am actually feverish LOL. then when I get into my very sleepy modes (which I am now in), my brain gets very sluggish and I have to struggle to pull each word from my brain to write. It is very tedious and frustrating. the funny part is most of the time, when I am in the sleepless mode, I do my most writing. Describing my sleep to doctors, they have wondered about my mood, but other than anxiety and depression, I don’t have any other mood problems. the sleep problem is more physical than mental. and we are not sure the cause of it.

oh well.

Oh cool! I just got notification than my Greek teaching program and book has been shipped. I hope this is going to be effective. at least enough that I can get by with having some things Greek in the Hubris series. I need to look for one for Irish…but I have to wait until next month to even think about picking it up. *pout*

guess I better not put off trying to get something productive done today. we’ll see how effective it is when I have finished wringing my brain LOL.

No comments:

Search This Blog