Friday, June 12, 2009

Odd stories

LOL I love this. I feel bad for those involved, but this just hits my funny bone just right.

150 miles (give or take) from Forks Washington, a middle school boy claims to have been attacked by a vampire. According to what I heard on the news…granted, I don’t watch, just listen occasionally…the boy claims that a schoolmate bit him in a vampire attack. The girls parents say she just gave him a hug, and there was no biting involved, and the school is verifying that she hugged him, but “cannot” comment if there was biting involved.

What tickles me the most about this is, regardless if the girl did bite the boy or not, they are acting like this is the first accusation of a vampire attack…and are saying it is worthy of Stephenie Meyer.

Sheesh…will people get a life? I fully believe that there are vampires among us, and werewolves, and other shifters and creatures that walk in the shadows and such…but come on…**eye roll**

This second story, my Adelfi told me…

evidently, there was an industrial accident in the plant that makes Slim Jim beef jerky…

According to what I heard, there were over 30 people injured and several missing. missing. I hope they have found the missing by now…LOL. I am not making light of what happened…but there is some humor to be found here…

Slim Jim’s…think about it. The product is called Slim Jim…does that mean it is going to be Slim Ralph, or Slim George, or Slim Juan? LOL. ALERT! We have a Ms. Lovett’s Meat Pies incident! Like my dad said, Jim was only the first….**insert evil laugh** LOL

Ok…I am off to see what odd dream’s my whacky sense of humor is going to give me tonight. Tomorrow is Saturday…the weekend’s are usually noisy here…We live in a very rural area…very rural. considering we live on a mountain. not by a mountain, but on one…and so those that have cabin’s around think they can come up on weekend’s and do whatever they want.

One thing that always gets me is, people go to cabins to get away from the city…but yet, they almost always bring citified things with them…they blast their music so you can hear it miles away, they bring TV’s and radio’s and the such…they blast their stereo’s in their vehicles…They claim to come up to get away from the city, but it is more, they come up to do (try) to do things they would never be allowed to do in the city…too bad for them my dad police’s the hill and shuts people down when they do things like that. And it is a good thing that we know the cops around here very well. LOL. The ones that piss me off the most is those that think they can come up here to shoot their guns…especially when they are drunk. **sigh** I have nothing against people using guns…in the right circumstances, but shooting just to shoot where they have no idea what is around…animals or humans…that is wrong. Personally, I am a sword person. I likey my sharps. I wish I could afford a good, high-quality sword. All of mine are just for looks…they are all just cheap stainless steel and none will retain a sharp edge…of course, those that are close to me say its a good thing they don’t retain edges for my own good LOL. If you can be injured by it, I can do it…I mean, who else can get a sliver (like a splinter sliver) from an onion? LOL.

Ok, ok. I am out of here. I am getting more and more loopy, you guys don’t need to witness it ;-) hehe

Goodnight all!

Search This Blog