Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ch.4 Mu Mysteries

Chapter 4 of Mu Mysteries is now uploaded. I promised I would have it uploaded on the 1st, and I was actually able to keep this promise. It makes me feel good when I can keep a promise of this kind. It really surprised me when I was able to complete chapter 4 in time (and actually with time to spare) to have it ready on it’s schedule where Ch. 3 was so late…and being such a brat. Now, hopefully the rest of the chapters will cooperate this well LOL.

I am working on Underhill this afternoon, but I am hoping after dinner I will be able to put in a little on Mu Mysteries. it all depends. Yesterday was a busy day…something I was not used to…and it actually proved a little something to me. That I still have it in me to perform well under pressure. I actually wrote almost 8000 words yesterday…that is a record…something I haven’t done in a long time. It may not seem like a lot, but for me, it is. When you take into consideration my arthritis in my shoulders, hands and back…it is actually quite something. I am quite proud of myself. maybe, I can start pushing myself a little more. maybe, I am babying myself a little too much. I don’t know, but it is worth looking in too. meanwhile, enjoy ch. 4!

Search This Blog