Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mu Mysteries is up!

I just couldn’t wait. I know it only 4 more days until the date I set for the official release, But, I just couldn’t wait. I am very excited about this. So the prologue and first chapter of Mu Mysteries is uploaded on my website. http://enchantmentofthemind.com/Mu.htm

 

To view it, you will need Adobe Reader. ;-)

When I got up this morning, my right hand was so sore…my arthritis has been flaring up in it over the past week or so. It was to the point that I could barely even move my hand. Worse in the thumb, pinky, right side of the palm and the wrist. But now that I have been up and moving it for a few hours, it is feeling a little better. So I might be able to write after all. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to. I will try it and go from there.

I hope you go check out Mu Mysteries and that you enjoy it. The next chapter will be posted toward the end of June.

No comments:

Search This Blog