Sunday, May 24, 2009

**sigh**

A little bit done. Not any actual writing though. Now that I have my Irish dictionary, I had to double-check some of my words/phrases that I used in Into the Forest…and when I get my galley to review before the finalization, I have a couple of words I am going to have to fix. **sigh** that’s what I get for using random websites to gather the words instead of going right to the source…well, as close to the source as I could get. I wish I had someone that speaks both English and Irish (and same with Greek), but I don’t. So I am going to have to use what resources I do have…inadequate though they may be. I really wish I could learn Irish, and Greek, properly. a big draw back to living away from civilization and not being able to travel. Oh well. I do what I can, and if I make mistakes…well, I wish I don’t, but…I do what I can. I am a bit frustrated with myself tonight, so I need to get off the computer, and go get my mind out of the game for the night. Tomorrow is another day…won’t help the language situation though… **sigh**

No comments:

Search This Blog