Sunday, May 24, 2009

progress…yay!/strange animals, cont.

I didn’t get to work on anything new yesterday. I sort of got hooked on retyping the old story…and it definitely has possibilities of being continued in the future. So, it went into my WIP pile. Course, I have enough projects going on right now to even consider taking anything new on LOL. Between vacuuming and moving furniture to vacuum under it, and then sitting at my computer for hours, my whole body, especially my shoulders and back, was screaming by the time I finished typing the story. I was going to work more, until I could barely move that is LOL.

That was yesterday. Today…I finished the Mu Mysteries things that I had left to do before uploading it on the 1st. I finished the cover…and it looks really good, for an amateur that is ;-). I got it put into the PDF file, all the links created…and I finally got the keywords put onto the pages. So come the 1st…a week from tomorrow, it will be uploaded for everyone to enjoy…I hope LOL.

Right now, I am taking a slight break…taking care of my Neopets, and going to go post on one of my boards that I have not posted on for months…wonder if they think I am dead?…and then, hopefully, get some more writing done this afternoon/evening.

Because I did write yesterday, even though it was not new work, my dreams were actually decent last night. Or they weren’t so awful that I actually don’t remember what I dreamed last night…I usually don’t like it when I don’t remember my dreams…but after the dreams I have been having…a night of not remembering was a relief. Man my dreams get quite disturbing if I go too long without writing. Just being creative does not cut it. I have to actually write to keep the disturbing dreams away.

So, off I go to play and then work…and in the meantime, here is something about two more of our pets…

The next pet was Sandy. A golden retriever/Collie mix. She was a large girl, but you could tell something was wrong with her when we adopted her. We figured we wouldn’t have her for long, and we didn’t…only a matter of two months I think. But we like to think they were two happy months. She had liver cancer.

Next is Nugget. He is a Smooth Collie…a Lassie-type collie, bred with a Golden Retriever. They have the “collie bone” and the intelligence and the coloring (most of the time) of the collie, but the short hair of the Golden Retriever. Nugget, well what do I say about Nugget? Other than he has severe co-dependency issues with my dad. If dad is where Nugget can’t get to, he will whine and cry and “yell” and bark until he is either convinced that dad won’t be coming back for him for a while, or until he gets tired enough to lay down and sleep. He will try to push mom out of the bed so that he can be in the bed with just him and dad. I think he would be in heaven if mom moved permanently to the couch LOL. We tease dad that Nugget is a) either a girlfriend from a past life, or b) that eventually Nugget is going to figure out a way to merge himself with dad.

No comments:

Search This Blog