Wednesday, May 27, 2009

no more tonight

I had a short, but good session on The Prank today. my Twins are getting themselves into deep hot water. just about ready to face their big punishment. hmm did I stress enough words in there? LOL. Knew Hera hated the twins, but I didn’t realize just how much.

All the years I have had this story in my mind, though mostly unformed, I have always known that Hera hated them, since their conception and birth. I have never figured out just why she hates them, perhaps, now that I am developing the story, I will be clued in. We will see. It might be a secret that she will be determined to keep until the very end…and not knowing how many books this will be, it may be a long time in coming.

I would implore her to be kinder to the twins, but she has never listened to me. LOL.

I didn’t actually make a lot of pages. the time was too short for that, but what few pages I did do, came out very well, and was a very crucial piece to the story line.

I would work more tonight, but I missed my first dose of asthma meds yesterday morning, and because I was working on the songs and the god list…I completely spaced taking it until it was time for bed. And then today, I had to go outside to watch the dogs to make sure they didn’t go in the septic hole, I decided to play with them…well, because of yesterday, and the activity, my lungs are killing me and I am having a hard time breathing. I am going to go take all of my meds shortly, so I am waiting to take my inhaler until its regular time. My mom has had breathing problems since about my age, and I knew it hurt and was a pain by watching her, and it is. And I don’t have breathing problems near what she has. The thing is, I am following right in her footsteps. Everything she has gotten, I have gotten around the same age she developed it. Which is not a very good thing, considering the diabetes on top of everything…and if i develop the liver/lung disease she has…not a very good prospect. The thing is, I am a known carrier of this disease…it is genetic…and so was my grandpa, and it was the reason for his death…It is Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency. and you have to have a specific combination of genes to be either a carrier or know you have it. My grandpa, and I were just carriers. My uncle, Aunt and Mother have the worst possible combination of genes. oops, didn’t mean to go into that ROFL.

So…for me, I am going to relax tonight and try to get my lungs and everything else calmed down…it also didn’t help that I threw the ball a couple of times, instead of kicking it, for my dogs…and now that shoulder, which is the better shoulder, is mad at me too LOL. So I am off before I cause myself anymore bodily harm ;-)

Enjoy the rest of the evening!

No comments:

Search This Blog