Sunday, May 31, 2009

not much

I haven’t done much of anything the past few days. I have had such a hard time breathing. I have used my inhalers, mom’s oxygen, more inhalers, trying to do deep breathing techniques, and finally some antihistamine. Got a little bit of relief last night, but I am having a hard time breathing again. I might have to go in to the clinic in town and see what other options are available for me. Cause this sucks.

It doesn’t help that we are in our afternoon thunderstorm pattern and the trees are pollinating. It also doesn’t help that I discovered mold in my closet the other day. Gotta love it LOL.

Amazingly enough, the blood sugars are not being too bad right now. course, I have been having to play with my insulin delivery rate again.

That reminds me, I have to try to call the person I am working with at Medtronic Minimed to find out what we need to do next to get me my new pump. I also have to call my doctor out here to get an appointment with her to talk about a few things…I definitely need to get this pump before the end of June when my doctor out here is leaving and a new doctor is coming in. One problem with going to doctors out here instead of Salt Lake…we have a pretty big turnover for doctors. They think they will like small town living, and find out differently, or get a better offer at another hospital.

They are still trying to get the septic tank working right. they run into problems left and right. Now they are having to dig deeper than they originally planned, and they are having to dig through a layer of shale rock to get to the angle they need the lines to go at. It will be so nice to have it finished. we are limited to how much water we put down the septic tank right now, and being where the original leech lines were clogged and collapsed, it does not smell too pretty. LOL. It is amazing what smells you can get used to though…pretty bad that you can get used to a sewer smell :-S I have an idea of what the ancients had to live with when they were dumping their slops in the streets and using chamber pots. It also gives new appreciation for the more advanced ancient civilizations that learned how to conduct water through the first pipes.

Speaking of advanced ancient civilizations…don’t forget to check out the first chapter of Mu Mysteries located for free at my website, www.enchantmentofthemind.com Or, if you want something a little more modern with a twist of fantasy/paranormal in it, be sure to buy Judgment at Witches Court, available through most retailers, especially online, or at the publishers website, www.mundania.com (Shameless plugs) LOL.

No comments:

Search This Blog