Saturday, June 6, 2009

This is June?

I don’t think this is June. It feels more like October. We skipped over Spring. Have had more wind this year than we usually get in a full years time. Our monsoon season is at least a month early. And now they are talking of snow tomorrow. It is almost a daily occurrence of still having fire’s in the fireplace. I think Utah changed its place where it usually resides next to Colorado, Arizona, Nevada…Who monitor’s where the states reside, because I think where we usually are, is a big gapping hole, and land mass in the shape of Utah has appeared someplace else in the world. LOL. The last time we had snow in June was when I was 16, 16 years ago. And that was a freak snow storm…this one they say is going to come tomorrow is forewarned, whereas the one 16 years ago was not. So, my other theory, if the one that Utah moved, is that the calendar’s are lying and it is not actually June. I need to put something warmer on, and where are my gloves? Even with a fire going, it is dang cold. Sheesh!

No comments:

Search This Blog