Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To-do list

because of not feeling too good the past few days (I am feeling better today…so far my breathing is easier), I am very behind in some things. Make that many things…okay, make that many things for me. it probably won’t seem like many things to others, but with my health and pain…it seems like a lot LOL.

Let’s see…what do I have to do…

  • I have to cook dinner throughout the day. Normally we have light meals during the summer, but we don’t have anything light in the house. Luckily, we have the slow cooker, so that we don’t heat up the house too much.
  • I have to open and layout the bamboo flooring so dad can have easy access when he starts putting it down
  • I have to dust and vacuum and clean the house, especially the bathroom
  • I have several loads of laundry to do…it has been piling up because of the septic tank issue, but we are allowed to put more water down than we were in the past few weeks…still not our normal amount, but more than before.
  • I have to organize my research books (and a couple other books) so that I can find them easier
  • I have to do some research for both The Prank, Mu Mysteries  and I have to lay down some more background info for Grakas.
  • I have to reread Judgment…I was unsure if I was ever going to do a sequel to it or not, but I think I might. Of course, I want to get Into the Forest’s sequel done first. I know the story of Judgment…I lived with it and worked on it for so long, but I need to refresh details of the people and places in my mind, so need to take some notes on it.
  • I need to reformat my iPod…it is malfunctioning on some of the lists and I can’t get them to work, no matter what I do. Which also means I need to finish the upgrade of iTunes before I can do it.
  • I need to get some banking done
  • And, of course, I need to get writing done. My dreams are bugging me something terrible, and so I know I need to write. Its getting bad enough with my dreams that I am having a hard time telling reality from dream and visa-versa.

I think that is all…for right now. LOL. Of course, knowing me, some of this will be put off, again. **whistles innocently**

No comments:

Search This Blog