Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lemurian’s/Atlantean’s, Greeks and Vampires…oh my!

LOL, I had to. Don’t shoot me, because I had to.

I *think* I have reported already that the next chapter of Mu Mysteries is all ready to be uploaded, I am just waiting for Sunday to roll around. I suppose I could be nice and upload it now…but who says I am *that* nice? hmmm? ;) This chapter debuts my eldest niece’s character…I have yet to decide if I am going to make her sweet and loving, or evil…well, not quite evil, but wicked. She can be both. She is definitely a smart alec, and that will be reflected in the story LOL. It will be hilarious to see how she reacts to her. Of course, she is not very involved right now…the character, not the niece LOL. After all, she *just* made her debut….the character ;) I promised her years ago that eventually I would make a character out of her and her sister. Her sister hasn’t had a character yet in Mu…but she will as well.

I am also working hard on The Prank, though not much progress has been made at this specific point as I have had to turn my main focus to my third project. As I get it off the floor then I will be able to get them going equally again. I am almost to that point. Just a little more background work…maybe 2, maybe 3 more days.

The third project is getting the sequel to Into the Forest started…it is going to be called Underhill. Well, I had it semi-started a while back…but my main character, Missy…was fighting me, and I couldn’t figure out what she wanted. with the changes she went through at the end of Forest, I was a bit stumped. I knew where I wanted to go, but she was not quite clear…she wanted a little bit more, and I could not quite get what she wanted. but now I do. I was still making her a little too good. she was too good in Forest and now she wants to be bad. and the changes I gave her is going to allow her to do that. Also they get to move to Ireland and I had to figure out the logistics of that, where I have never been there and can’t go…yet. But I almost have that ironed out. And work is progressing well.

So, 3 projects. once I get going, it won’t slow any of them down. work will be about the same speed…actually I am working a little faster than I have in some time, so actually, even with the 3 projects…I might actually get them finished faster…who knows. I won’t promise anything. But, I am a slow writer. that won’t change, but I am able to work on multiple projects and it doesn’t affect any one projects speed on how fast it is finished.

 

 

 

**disclaimer: writer I am, writer I will always be. But spelling I never claimed to own. There will always be spelling errors, even with the aid of spell checkers. Unless I employ 20 proof-readers, and if I do that, you will never get to see these blogs…so, guess you will have to put up with the spelling errors….or do what I do. Blame it on the Typo-Fae and say the spelling errors occurred en-route ;-)**

Search This Blog